See what customers are saying about Lifepoint
‘Isaac has been a pleasure to deal with and always answers any queries promptly and efficiently’.
“I have only recently started dealing with Isaac but in that short period of time have come to recognize someone who apart from his professionalism genuinely cares about his clients and is prepared to go the extra mile to guarantee customer satisfaction. It is always a pleasure talking to him and I wish him much success for the future.
‘’ We have been with Lifepoint since the start. Isaac is always available to offer his time, invaluable advice and experience to provide an all round great service – well recommended!’’
‘’After researching Health Insurance online and being totally baffled I was introduced to Isaac via a networking site after asking for help. Isaac went into great detail as to what we were looking for and the level we wanted to pay. He explained options very clearly and concisely without me having to read reams of slanted promotional material from different companies. I then did the application with him and got the recommended health insurance.
During the whole process Isaac was professional, friendly and efficient. He answers the phone promptly and there are no call centres Big yayyyy! I would (and have) recommend him to anyone looking to avoid trawling through loads of information without a clear idea of what you are looking at!’
‘’Excellent service!! Best customer care I have ever experienced!’’
Lifepoint are always simple and friendly to deal with and provide excellent support in each of the service areas they offer. They were excellent in tailoring a bespoke and suitable policy for me and my family which offers a great deal of reassurance and comfort. Highly recommended.
I was referred to Isaac by a friend of mine, and he was absolutely fantastic. He went above and beyond in helping me find the perfect health insurance. Everything was straight forward. I highly recommend Lifepoint
Isaac has been amazing, great customer service always looking out for what package suits us best
Lifepoint has continuously provided us with a timely, professional and competitive service. Their after care is also excellent. We would recommend them any day
A very reliable and efficient company which places its clients’ needs at the heart of the service it provides. We have had excellent advice when choosing health cover and would happily recommend Lifepoint Healthcare.
Pleasure to work with. Very helpful. Gets the best deal possible
A truly refreshing approach to the corporate and private medical health insurance market. Every phone call and email gives the feeling lifepoint healthcare has your back!
Excellent service!! Best customer care I have ever experienced!
Excellent pricing, speedy response, transparent advice & impartial quotations. Well done. A satisfied client
Can’t say anymore really he is excellent on price and always available with a quick and efficient response time to any issue really the best
Many thanks for your unlimited patience in assisting us with selecting a suitable healthcare cover.
Private Medical Insurance is designed to cover the cost of acute medical conditions, and affords you the option of rapid access to a healthcare specialist if you require medical treatment. It allows you to avoid NHS waiting lists and receive fast-track consultations and private treatment for acute medical problems.
Private healthcare patients can enjoy the benefits of being treated at a facility and specialist of their choice at a time of their choosing, boosting recovery times and chances of getting through a situation with as little stress as possible. Enjoying the benefit of a private room with ensuite facilities and personalised care can be a real game changer in terms of the experience of the illness.
It can also covers extras such as Therapies, Psychiatric care, Optical and Dental Benefits , Specialist Heart and Cancer Care and Emergency Abroad. Some Specialist drugs and treatments may also be available that are not available on the NHS.
In short, it can enable you to avoid having to wait for treatment. You and your dependants can receive treatment in the UK at a time that suits you. You can be in more comfortable surroundings in a private room rather than an NHS ward. You can be treated as a private patient at a hospital and by a specialist of your choice. Indeed, Private Medical Insurance PMI brings peace of mind.
Private Medical Insurance consists of different elements. A policy normally consists of the Core Cover which includes In Patient/Day Patient Treatment. A policy may also have other options such as Outpatient Cover, Therapies, Mental Health or Psychiatric, Dental and Optical, and Heart and Cancer Cover. Depending on the policy, there may be added benefit option like Travel cover and Extra Care Benefits.
Policies are normally split into three levels of cover, Basis, Mid-Range and Comprehensive. Each offers a different level of protection.
- Basic Cover normally consists of Inpatient and Day Patient treatment, covering hospital stays, diagnostic tests and operations.
- Mid-Range policies provide a more cover to comprehensive policies, with the exception of certain benefits. One difference of note is that there is usually a limit on Outpatient Cover it provides.
- Comprehensive policies provide the comprehensive level of cover available, with no limits applies to the Outpatient Cover as well as depending on the particular products no limits to the other elements. It may also provide added benefits such as Full London Hospital listings, travel insurance, extensive cancer and psychiatric cover, travel insurance, complementary and alternative therapies, dental and optical benefits and health screenings.
- If a policy holder needs to use their policy, the claim must be activated through an initial GP referral.
- The claimant will contact the insurer and notify them of the GP referral to go and see a particular consultant or receive some form of test or treatment.
- The insure evaluates the claim, and subject to the policyholders level of cover and policy terms, will authorise the claim.
- The patient can then go for the treatment required be it Inpatient/ Day patient, Diagnostic Testing or for Outpatient treatment.
- Insurers have different claims processes so care should be made to follow the correct procedure to ensure a successful claim.
- It should be noted that if a claimant only has a basic policy with no Outpatient Cover then diagnostic testing and initial consultations will have to be done via the NHS, with private treatment available thereafter.
We are Health Insurance experts able to provide you with a comprehensive medical insurance offering. We provide independent advice to new and existing policyholders across the UK. We are whole of market brokers who work on your behalf with your benefit in mind when choosing the correct policy. This means we don’t work for just one insurer and have a large choice of products to choose from.
With access to over 45 insurers, including Bupa, Axa, Aviva, Simplyhealth, Aviva, Health Online, Freedom Health, Vitality, WPA, CS Healthcare and Exeter Family Friendly, each with a variety of products, and options available. Every client has different and diverse needs and each case needs to be managed uniquely and appropriately.
Our specialists are knowledgeable, friendly, fully compliant and continuously educated on each of our products. Making sure we are best suited to advise you correctly.
Our excellent relationships with the insurers, underwriters and processing teams allow us to facilitate a smooth, professional service, and guide you through the entire process of taking out a Private Medical Insurance Policy to your satisfaction including an incredible aftercare service. We are here to help you.
Our service is non obligatory and free to you.